Tuesday, November 20, 2007

DO YOU KNOW WHERE THIS HOUSE IS?

I love this time of year. I love to see the Christmas lights gradually pop out, sending their message of faith and hope -- "Let there be light!"

This is the Cassetto house on 18th Avenue near Broadview in Lewiston, our old neighborhood. The collection grew significantly this year, as you can see, spreading into the neighboring yard. I can hear that discussion now: "Okay, you can use my yard -- but you make sure that electricy cord is connected to your outlet!" The house is decorated in this manner for most every holiday and occasion. Christmas seems to have replaced Thanksgiving already. KW


2 comments:

Hallie said...

I know where this house is! This is exactly how attempts at world domination begin. Before you know it, he'll be taking over entire power grids.

Kathy said...

When I saw this year's display, I just had to return with the camera and get pictures for the blog. Note the creche is empty. I suppose he'll wait until after Thanksgiving to add the figures. XO