Tuesday, December 4, 2012

IRONING DAY, 1936

This is ironing day for Ina and she regrets that she is too busy to write. However, she wants you to know that she is planning her family's Christmas celebration as she does her work. She has things to say. She'll post again soon.

Oh, and I just have to add that in real time, our granddaughter Emerson is going to get an American Girl doll for Christmas. (Shhhhh -- it's a secret.) I'm as excited as if Santa were bringing it to me. Emmy's mom asked me to make clothes for the doll after Christmas. I guess she knows I probably couldn't get much done before Christmas. (I'm trying, though.) KW


2 comments:

Chris said...

Ooohhh, I'm excited, too!! About the doll of course, not the ironing. :-) Which one is she getting?

Kathy said...

Kelly wasn't sure. (Apparently someone else is getting the doll -- Santa?) She said they tried to get one that looked like Emmy. Looking at the chart, I'm thinking #F1229 -- light skin, layered blond hair, blue eyes. I don't think they could come closer.