Thursday, October 29, 2015

AN AFTERNOON HIKE AT GILBERT, OCTOBER 22

House and grounds from southeast (June's field)

Nellie above Little Canyon

Bess and Mike, looking towards Wheeler Canyon

Mike and Nellie, farm yard in background, Teakean Butte

Mike

I love the "textures" depicted here.

From the south

The next morning: fog is a welcome sign of moisture.

I took these pictures during a hunt/hike on the warm afternoon of October 22 as we finally sat at the brink of a change in the weather. I would have posted sooner, but I've been busy finishing a project for Halloween.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Sorry I missed you today. The flannels are perfect for the blankets--thank you! The boys won the first game of their soccer tournament so we'll be heading to Post Falls tomorrow for the next game. So fun!

These pictures are wonderful!

Hallie said...

I love the second photo and the last photo...the misty foggy photos give the scenery a dream-like quality. I can't wait to visit the dream place again soon!