Monday, December 7, 2015

LITTLE TUDOR UPDATE -- CHRISTMAS FINERY



Here’s a quick real-time “little Tudor” update. Our Seattle couple (daughter Hallie and her husband Nick) have been busy in recent weeks updating the front of their 1929 Tudor, a major “fixer-upper” that we all love. The old steps at the sidewalk and wandering path to the door were replaced and the front yard landscaped. Hallie’s goal was completion in time to decorate for Christmas. They made it!
Before
After
I admit I was skeptical about changing those steps and the approach to the house, but I think it was a positive change. It seems to make the whole house feel more solid. Yes, I think the little house likes this update. By the way, they planted 100 boxwoods. KW



2 comments:

Chris said...

WOW!! What a transformation--two cheers for Hallie and Nick! Merry Christmas!

Hallie said...

I'll send a better photo of the finish with improved light. You can't see any of the pretty plants in the final photo.