Wednesday, October 7, 2009

HERE'S ANOTHER . . .

AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN
is always in demand at every social function. Many women are naturally beautiful but are handicapped in their appearance by others who are tastily decorated with becoming jewelry. A little money spent with us for an appropriate ring, necklace, earrings, etc., makes a judicious investment. We always have the new things and our prices are not high. Glad to show you what we have, anyway.

JAEGER BROS., Jewelers and Opticians
200 Morrison Street, near Fifth
(Portland, OR)

2 comments:

chris miller said...

Well, count me as handicapped in appearance as I am totally not a jewelry person. A pair of 36-year-old earrings, my watch, and my wedding rings, and I'm good to go, handicapped or not. I do, however, shower, brush my teeth, and slap on a smile! :-) Oh yeah, and mascara!

Kathy said...

Notice, though, that you aren't handicapped because you don't have jewelry. According to the poorly-written, pre-marketing sales pitch, you are handicapped by the appearance of others!!

The smile is the best part! And when it comes to the place where we'd spend the money -- I'll see you there!