Thursday, July 15, 2010

HERE'S OUR TWO-YEAR-OLD

Here's our Emmy wearing the "lady-bug" jumper with matching panties that I made her last summer. She can finally wear it this summer. And from the looks of it, she'll still be able to wear it next summer.

I bought this pattern (Butterick 5439) in the large and extra-large size and agonized over which cutting line to use. The pattern said it was for "infants," not toddlers, and I was just sure I needed to use a larger size. All I had to go on in making my decision was her weight.

Well, better too big than too small, I always say.

Dog lovers -- that's Harley (I think) in the background. KW

3 comments:

Hallie said...

Very cute!

DrJulie-Ann said...

Yay! I could see her!

And I second what Hallie said. Very cute, indeed!

Chris said...

Cute (outfit) and a cutie (Emmy). I remember making outfits like that for Ann.

So fun to see you yesterday! Wasn't it good to giggle and laugh? I saw Janice at the shop today and she said she thinks she'll have to bring you cookies next month to make up for her teasing. :-)