Thursday, June 25, 2015

BUILD-A-BEAR CREATIONS

Staff member Annabell models two outfits recently mailed to granddaughter Emmy for her Rosabell. Both bears are Build-a-Bears.

The lavender "baby doll" pajamas were made from a "Cabbage Patch Kid" pattern. No modification was required.


And the sundress is an idea I copied from another blogger (here).

There are not patterns especially for Build-a-Bears. I guess it shouldn't be so difficult to create clothes for a model who's shape is basically square, but I appreciate those who share their ideas. KW

4 comments:

Chris said...

Cute, cute, cute! I miss making doll clothes for real kids. Making them for my own dolls just isn't the same. Tell staff member Annabell that she's a natural model! :-)

Kathy said...

I agree with you that it's such fun to sew for a child. However, I think I can publicly say that the focus of my efforts lives a thousand miles from me and is distracted by a very active schedule. And the doll-lover in me is ready to try some ideas that are perhaps too delicate for child's play.

Hallie said...

Cute little pink button on the blue outfit.

Kathy said...

I needed something to make the front of the top obvious, and ribbons don't stay pretty.