Wednesday, June 28, 2017

PORTFORLIO ADDITIONS



Here are a few recently finished outfits for American Girl Hazel.

This is a machine embroidery design from Advanced Embroidery. Hazel can wear it on that trip to Switzerland – or perhaps more likely, to Leavenworth, WA. This is the first one I've made, and the first one is always the prototype. I tell myself the next one would be better. Anything is possible.



 
And this outfit is from a panel by Riley Blake Designs. I didn’t think it went together with ease. In fact, I chose the panel with the idea that I could stitch it up quickly, but that wasn’t true. I had to search the internet for a picture tutorial in order to get through it. KW


[Oh! And I should add that these outfits are modeled by American Girl Maryellen. They will be delivered to Hazel soon.]



1 comment:

Hallie said...

Is that tiny stitching on her clothes or is that the pattern on the fabric. They are very stylish!