Monday, May 12, 2008

COMPUTER PROBLEMS

Just a quick blog from town to let you all know we seem to be experiencing some technical difficulties with our computer. We took it in for diagnostics and repair today. It's back home now but still hangs up. So, if circumstances are such that we disappear for awhile, you'll understand that I'm thinking of you but unable to update.

Over the course of the weekend I heard from all five of the Warnock children. That was wonderful. Thanks for your thoughtfulness.

Looking ahead, Hallie leaves Seattle on Wednesday to visit Murray and family in Philadelphia. I look forward to hearing all about her visit. (Actually, she's on a secret mission to bring back pictures of Douglas for my photo album.) I wonder if she'll find bottlecaps and if they will be different than those we have "on this side of the mountain." I found three yesterday while Mike stopped to geocache. KW

No comments: