Friday, May 29, 2009

QUICK UPDATE

Mike and I reluctantly returned to town on Wednesday. He had to check in with Asotin County District Court for possible jury duty, and indeed, he had to appear Thursday (yesterday). Yes, he served on a six-man jury. He was gone from 8:00 a.m. until nearly 7:00 p.m. Maybe having served he will now be out of the loop for a while.

I am off to convention which is the great unknown for me. It's only 30 miles away in Moscow, but I'm packing for a two-night stay. Mike will join me there for the banquet tomorrow night. And since I am leaving this afternoon, Mike has taken himself on another geocaching tour – this time to some northern Idaho counties. He'll be back for his supper of leftovers.

I'm taking my beloved laptop with me, but I suppose the scheduled events will keep me busy.

I have not been sewing lately, but here is a picture of the shawl I'm making for Hallie in case she needs a light wrap the evening of her wedding. I'm making it in a shell pattern using Bernat's Baby Coordinates yarn, which has a shiny thread running through it. KW

No comments: