Tuesday, January 23, 2018

SAY GOOD-BYE . . .

Technology marches on . . .
Say good-bye to messages from my old Satellite L755. This basic laptop has served me well for coming onto seven years, but last week the handwriting was on the wall. 
"I think it's infected," I wailed to daughter Hallie.
"Don't overthink this," she replied matter-of-factly. "It's time."

So, today is the day. We're going out this morning to buy the new one. More on that later.

Last week seemed stressful, so Sunday I took myself to Jo-Ann's where I was greeted in the usual friendly manner. "It's all springlike in here," I commented to the associate.
"It has been since before Christmas," she replied.
Yes, Christmas is gone now except for a few clearance items here and there. And if you were thinking about Valentine's Day -- you know, socks, decorative items for the home, or what have you in red and white -- you'd better hurry because Easter pastels are taking over that aisle. 

Hopefully I'll be back soon with my new laptop. KW




No comments: