Tuesday, March 20, 2018

WINTER ENDS / SPRING BEGINS

And a lovely first day of spring it was, too. I took this pictures of our valley today from behind the Methodist Church on Broadview Drive. We lived in that neighborhood for 18 years, and I left a part of my heart there. But -- things change.

 Here's Bess resting in the Dakota. She and Mike hunted with Ken and Pepper at the pheasant farm today. Afterwards Mike put on his new cycling garb and went for a late afternoon bike ride. He said he was surprised he had so much energy after that hunt. I was surprised, too!

Nellie and I walked our customary route, and I patiently let her explore the gully as long as she wanted. She also came home willing to take a nap on her cushion.


The crocus are still lovely. The daffodils are just at the point of blooming. KW

No comments: