Saturday, July 3, 2021

EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION CHANGE

Blogger recently gave notice that this month they’ll be discontinuing the email subscription service that this blog has been using for years. A replacement service has been set up, but you’ll need to re-subscribe in order to continue receiving emails. You can subscribe using the “Follow by email” form in the right hand column of the webpage. Please note that it is likely that the email will initially be caught in your spam/junk folder and/or include a warning message at the top that the email might not be safe. Not to worry! You may mark these emails as safe, as they are coming from this blog and a reputable email subscription service.

The existing email service will be shut off on July 15. If you re-subscribe before that date, you may receive duplicate emails with new posts.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Hmm, I usually just check so I don't think I ever signed up. But what do I know? Maybe I did and just don't know it. No worries anyway. I'll always check!

Kathy said...

That's right -- no one has to sign up for email notification, but we did have some subscribers, and we wanted them to know that the old service was going away. Hallie has put a lot of work into this. I'm grateful for her efforts.

Chuck said...

If I do nothing, can I just go to mwhomestead.blogspot.com and see the posts?

Kathy said...

That's right. If like Chris, you prefer to just check the blog for new posts, that works.