Monday, December 19, 2022

THE PRETTIEST SIGHT TO SEE – DAY 19

I ranted a bit the other day about the price of live wreaths this year. I resolved not to pay $30+ for a throw-away wreath, however lovely. Imagine my holiday delight when I went to Albertsons yesterday and discovered the price had been reduced to $16.99. It was the first item in my cart! I’m so glad to have such a nice big wreath on the front door, even if it does lack a bow and some lights. We still have days before Christmas. We’ll see what more I get done. KW  




2 comments:

Chris said...

So glad you got your wreath. Looks perfect on your door. (: Ann and made ours again out at our friends' tree farm--it's the kick-off to our holidays.

Kathy said...

I wondered if you and Ann had had made your wreaths again this year. I know that's special for both of you -- and FUN!