Friday, August 7, 2020

STAYCATION ENDS – BACK TO NORMAL?


Tuesday, August 4
Staycation came to an end, and now things are happening again, so I’ll abbreviate my finale. By the time I did my chores, packed and loaded the Jeep, and performed the closing routine, it was nearly 10:00. I traveled the river road where construction signs were still up but traffic was moving right along. (In Idaho, they sometimes fail to take the signs down.)

Back in town, I unloaded and unpacked and deemed all of this a day’s work, so I sat down to await Mike and Clint’s arrival. They pulled in about 3:00, having traveled 2,033 miles and found 30 caches. Clint went on home and Mike proceeded to unpack and clean his motorcycle and paraphernalia. Things are normal again – or are they? KW

2 comments:

Chris said...

Sigh. Normal. Sigh. . . Right now it seems to be as far in the past as my twenties!!!

Kathy said...

Some people think normal is boring. We seem to have no choice but to embrace the experiences life brings our way and keep growing.